Wednesday, October 12, 2011

blog warming :)


hye dear!

this is my first post.allow me to speak english la eh.hehe...kasik tuisyen cikit.dlu kelas pak ho kira nak tidoq ja kan.skarang ada isteri tecer, so we have to practice speaking the english language. kot2 nanti anak kita kuaq mata biru bes jugak.haha... mmuuah!


actually im writing this for you...yeah..i like to write a lot. but then daripada sayang tulis untuk orang lain, its better for me to write something about us. so that it can be a memory for us. insyaAllah...

this blog is for us. but feel free if you like to share it with others. 

wait foR the next post from me! :) 

LOVE U 
:)

0 comments:

Blogger templates

About Me

My photo
Aerina Fazlin Arjunaidi.. im a student. taking TESL and i do love anything about art. =)

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll